CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM IN 5 MINUTES
No one enjoys cleaning their bathroom, we can all be honest here… But they do need to be done. Due to them being such high traffic areas, bathrooms can become messy and dirty in the space of a few hours. Here at Jim’s Cleaning, we know your time is precious and you don’t want to be spending your weekends cleaning your bathroom, so we have the perfect routine for you!
This 5 minute cleaning routine can be done daily to keep your bathroom looking spotless, or every 2-3 days to keep it under control. Now when we say 5 minutes, we mean it! Set yourself a timer and only spend 5 minutes (per bathroom) cleaning.
A few tips from the professionals:
- Do a deep clean prior to starting your regular 5 minute cleans so you can start with a clean room.
- If you are going to space your cleans out over a few days we recommend doing a tidy at the end of each day. This is just putting away your blow drier, shaver etc.. at the end of each day so when you come up to your day of the 5 minute clean you will have a tidy space to wipe down instead of spending 5 minutes putting things away.
- Microfirbe cloth x 2
- Glass cleaner
- Disinfectant spray
- Paper towel (optional)
- Wipe down the mirrors with a dry microfibre cloth, spray with glass cleaner and give it a wipe down. (30 seconds)
- Wipe down the counters with the other dry microfibre cloth (remove all counter items before wiping down countertops), spray disinfectant and let sit while focusing on next step. (45 seconds)
- Wipe down the entire toilet including the seat and underneath the seat. (paper towel can be used for this entire step or purely for the wiping of the seat to avoid cross-contamination). (1 minute)
- Wipe down counters with a damp microfibre cloth. (30 seconds)
- Restock toilet tissue rolls. (15 seconds)
- Swish a toilet brush around the toilet bowl. (45 seconds)
- If you have extra time, do a quick wipedown of the showers and bath. Save a deeper scrub for the same day you choose to mop though.