Even if you’re cleaning your home regularly, it’s still really crucial to do the occasional deep clean. Going beyond surface-level dirt and grime, a full-blown deep clean will help get rid of hidden messes and address all of the touch-to-reach places around the house.
But how do you get started?
Well, this is where professional home deep cleaning services can help. Finding a company with skilled cleaners, the latest cleaning tools and supplies, budget-friendly services, and dedication to customer satisfaction is key to getting home deep cleaning services that you’ll be happy with.
That’s why here at Jim’s Cleaning, we’ve put together a guide to deep cleaning — and also take a closer look at how we can get your place looking spick and span again.
Understanding a deep clean for your home
Compared to a regular clean, a deep clean goes a step further by getting rid of dirt, grime, soap scum and other gunk around the house. It’s more thorough than just picking up clutter, sweeping or vacuuming floors and wiping down surfaces. Deep cleaning focuses on disinfecting your home by getting rid of germs and making your living space a healthier, cleaning and fresher environment for you and your family. Due to the involvement of this detailed cleaning work, deep cleaning takes longer and requires more effort.
Deep cleaning specifics for different areas of your home
If you’re looking to deep clean your home, it’s important to first understand the various factors involved in the process. This includes breaking down each house room and creating a checklist of important gadgets and areas that need to be cleaned. Some of these important sections of your home include:
- Kitchen — A deep clean of the kitchen usually consists of giving your microwave, refrigerator and oven a thorough clean using disinfectant agents. This is paired with scrubbing down floors and edges, wiping storage shelves and tops, and removing any splatters or grime around the cooking area.
- Bathroom — While we all have bathroom cleaning schedules, a deep clean ensures an intensive process of cleaning and disinfecting shower heads, drains, bathtubs and shower areas, toilets, sinks, and the bathroom floor.
- Bedroom — A bedroom deep clean consists of cleaning mattresses, steam cleaning carpets, cleaning the gaps underneath and behind the bed, and wiping down mirrors, wardrobes and other storage items.
- Living spaces — These areas require a list of deep cleaning processes for different items including, carpets and rugs, upholstery and furniture, display and bookshelves, window blinds and curtains, and more.
- Exteriors — An exterior home deep clean depends on the type of house you live in. This could include thorough cleaning of terraces, patios, backyards, and more.
Benefits of hiring a home deep cleaning service
Now that you’re aware of the multiple tasks and processes involved in deep cleaning a home, you might be evaluating the time, physical work and stress associated with this. Don’t fret — an expert home deep cleaning service provider can help take away all your worry and stress in no time while helping you reap the benefits of a fresh and clean home.
Some of the benefits of hiring home deep cleaning services include:
- Reducing fatigue and stress — When you opt for expert home deep cleaning services, you hand over the responsibility of making your home look fresh and clean to professional cleaners.
- Keep allergens away — In a professional deep clean, dust, pet dander, dirt and grime are eliminated or minimised. Depending on the service you book, you can also get your rugs, carpets and floors cleaned by a professional using a high-efficiency vacuum cleaner.
- Enjoy a deeper clean — Whether it’s your kitchen, bathroom, living area, hallway or bedrooms, a professional cleaning service has all the tools, equipment and supplies they need. Professional cleaners can thoroughly disinfect and cleanse contaminants from your home environment.
- Get rid of mould and mildew — Deep cleaning of specific areas like the bathroom, kitchen and laundry that could serve as a breeding ground for mould, mildew, and harmful pathogens help prevent the proliferation of these microorganisms.
- Protect your family from infections — When you have a clean home, you can maintain a germ-free environment to protect your kids from infections and disease.
Choose Jim’s Cleaning for New Zealand’s professional home deep cleaning services
You might understandably be thinking that deep cleaning sounds very time-consuming. There’s also the potential to miss key spots if you’re new to deep cleaning too. In these instances, you may be better served by having a professional cleaner come in to handle your home deep clean. Here at Jim’s Cleaning, we’ve highly experienced cleaning professionals who can tackle deep cleaning on your behalf, eliminating all of the grime and dirt that might have otherwise gone overlooked. So, if you’re looking for home cleaning services, contact Jim’s Cleaning and our team for a free quote today!
Is it important to get a house deep cleaned professionally?
While homeowners generally take good care of their home with regular cleaning and dusting, mopping, sweeping and vacuuming, this usually takes place on weekends or off days. Many people also break down these into smaller cleaning tasks.
But a deep clean is a more intensive process — and if you’re not a pro, it’s easy to do it poorly, or simply not be aware of the spots that need to be cleaned. To avoid having a job half-done, it’s essential to choose professional home deep cleaning services like Jim’s Cleaning to
What does a professional home deep cleaning service include?
A home deep cleaning service is more intensive than a regular house cleaning service. It typically includes a thorough cleaning of different areas of the house, this includes:
- Kitchen — Cleaning between, behind, under and inside appliances; cleaning kitchen cabinets, drawers and counters; removing grease, dirt and grime build-up; sanitising handles, switches, etc.
- Bathroom — Tile and toilet cleaning; removing dampness and detergent residue from floors and other bathroom ware; thoroughly cleaning the door and window frame, shelves, cabinets, drawers, nooks and crannies; sanitising the entire bathroom.
- Living room and other spaces — In addition to tidying up and decluttering these areas in general, the professional deep cleaners also remove dust and contaminants from hard-to-reach spaces, gaps, surfaces, embellishments, etc.
How often should a house be deep cleaned?
At Jim’s Cleaning, we recommend booking home deep cleaning services at least once or twice a year. If the homeowner feels like they cannot maintain the desired level of cleanliness due to lack of time or the size of the property, they may book a home deep cleaning service every three months.
However, some household appliances might need regular deep cleaning based on usage. Some examples include these include:
- Microwaves — Avoid germs by cleaning out food spills, splatters, and reside from the turntable and microwave door.
- Ovens — Keep the oven hygienic by cleaning out food spills and residue from previous bakes and trays, including the oven door.
- Toasters — Maintain a clean toaster by regularly emptying the toaster and getting rid of food residue or bread particles in the corners.
- Refrigerators — Avoid bacterial contamination by thoroughly clearing out the refrigerator by removing all food and beverage spills, meat wrapper leaks, rotten fresh food particles, and wiping down the shelves, drawers and door.
- Stovetops — Maintain clean and sanitary stovetops by regularly clearing our food spills and cleaning them with disinfectant sprays.
What is the fastest and most efficient way to deep clean your house?
If you’re in a time crunch and searching for the fastest way to deep clean your home, book a professional service. With an expert home deep cleaning service, you’ll be ensured of quality results, time efficiency and high satisfaction. Plus, you won’t have to worry about cleaning the tough or grimy spots by yourself. You can simply let the professional cleaners take over!
How can you book home deep clean services with Jim’s Cleaning?
Jim’s Cleaning is a leading home cleaning services provider in New Zealand. We pride ourselves not just on our high-quality cleaning projects but on our dedication to customer service and satisfaction. So, we have made it easy to book home deep cleaning services with us. You can simply contact our team and get a free quote for your property today. In case you have specific questions, our cleaning experts can guide you and help you find the best cleaning solution for your home.
What makes Jim’s Cleaning home deep cleaning services different?
There are many benefits to choosing Jim’s Cleaning for home deep cleaning services. These include our fully trained, insured, and police-checked staff, our innovative cleaning products and equipment and our years of industry experience.
Jim’s Cleaning specialises in home deep cleans that help rid your home of dust and dirt in the toughest spots around the home. Our home deep clean services are performed by experts who take care of scaling and soap scum in your bathroom and kitchen areas. We also clean your home’s exterior by cleaning off stains from the outside walls with our state-of-the-art power washing tools.